Kiwibank in Dargaville, Northland 0310

Location in Dargaville / Northland(Phone number, Hours, map, Kiwibank in Dargaville Stores near me)
Kiwibank in Dargaville
Average rating:  
 0 reviews
Kiwibank in Dargaville hours, phone, locations

Kiwibank is 100% New Zealand owned and you’ll find us in PostShops nationwide. We’ve been thinking up ways to give Kiwis better value banking since 2002. Below is the Kiwibank info like contact number, store locations, hours, email, address and near me locations of Kiwibank.

Kiwibank in Dargaville Phone : 09 439 6051

Email : service@kiwibank.co.nz

Weekdays hours: Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–12:30 pm

Weekends hours: Sat-Sun: Closed

Kiwibank in Dargaville Address : 80 Victoria Street, Dargaville 0310, New Zealand

City & State : Dargaville, Northland

Map : Directions

Website: https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/

Find detailed information about Kiwibank in Dargaville, Northland 0310 Locations, Hours, Phone number, Email, Holiday hours and Near me locations.

Kiwibank Regular Business Hours

What time does the Kiwibank Store Open and close?

Hours today Opening Hours Closing Hours
Monday 9:00 am 12:30 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am 12:30 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am 12:30 pm
Thursday 9:00 am 12:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am 12:30 pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Store hours may vary

Holiday hours of Kiwibank

The hours of operation change during the holiday season. The majority of the stores will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:

  • Queen’s Birthday
  • Labour Day
  • Good Friday
  • Easter Monday
  • ANZAC Day
  • Christmas Day
  • Boxing Day
  • New Year’s Day

An internet bank will be functioning through the week, even on public holidays. A customer will be able to make the transactions throughout the week with the help of internet banking. However, a fund transfer through RTGS and NEFT will not be done on the RTGS/NEFT holidays.

Map Directions & near me locations

Please, search Kiwibank near me locations from the map below. Also, use this store locator tool to find store locations near you.

Directions and locations to Kiwibank, 80 Victoria Street, Dargaville 0310, New Zealand

Service Department

  • Everyday accounts
  • Savings accounts
  • Kids & students
  • International & travel
  • Manage your money
  • Help with your account
  • Compare account, rates & fees

Offers and Coupons for Kiwibank

Kiwibank Key features and benefits

  • PIE investments have special tax rules and have a maximum tax rate on returns of 28%.
  • The tax you’ll pay on any investment income from a PIE is based on your prescribed investor rate (PIR) instead of your personal income tax rate – so you could end up paying less in tax than you would on a non-PIE account or investment.
  • Available to almost everyone including companies, trusts and organisations.
  • Choose from Notice Saver, PIE Term Deposit or PIE Online Call.

About Kiwibank NZ

Kiwibank Limited is a subsidiary of the state-owned enterprise New Zealand Post Limited, New Zealand Superannuation and the Accident Compensation Corporation. It provides some of its banking services through its PostShops and more recently through financial services only branches as well.

The bank is owned by the New Zealand government, with New Zealand Post owning 51% and the Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Superannuation Fund owning the other 49%.

Source of information : www.kiwibank.co.nz

Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Kiwibank in Dargaville, Northland 0310.

Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

We love reading your messages……

See Also : Four Square in Dargaville

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

Kiwibank in Dargaville
Average rating:  
 0 reviews