Kiwibank in Feilding, Manawatu – Whanganui 4702

Location in Feilding / Manawatu – Whanganui(Phone number, Hours, map, Kiwibank in Feilding Stores near me)
Kiwibank in Feilding
Average rating:  
 0 reviews
Kiwibank in Feilding hours, phone, locations

Kiwibank is owned by the New Zealand Government, with New Zealand Post owning 51% and the Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Superannuation Fund owning the other 49%. Below is the Kiwibank info like contact number, store locations, hours, email, address and near me locations of Kiwibank.

Kiwibank in Feilding Phone : 06 323 6442

Weekdays hours: Mon to Fri: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm

Weekends hours: Sat: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm and Sun: Closed

Kiwibank in Feilding Address : 9 Goodbehere Street, Feilding 4702, New Zealand

City & State : Feilding, Manawatu – Whanganui

Map : Directions

Website: https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/

Find detailed information about Kiwibank in Feilding, Manawatu – Whanganui 4702 Locations, Hours, Phone number, Email, Holiday hours and Near me locations.

Kiwibank Regular Business Hours

What time does the Kiwibank Store Open and Close?

Hours today Opening Hours Closing Hours
Monday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Tuesday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Wednesday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Thursday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Friday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Saturday 9.30 am 12.30 pm
Sunday Closed

Store hours may vary

Holiday hours of Kiwibank

The hours of operation change during the vacation season. The majority of the shops will accommodate hours of performance throughout the vacations. Below the observed holidays include:

  • Christmas Day
  • New Year’s Day
  • Labor Day
  • Boxing Day
  • day After New Year’s Day
  • Ester Sunday

Map Directions & near me locations

Please, search Kiwibank near me locations from the map below. Also, use this store locator tool to find store locations near you.

Directions and locations to Kiwibank, 9 Goodbehere Street, Feilding 4702, New Zealand

Service Department

  • New Account
  • Branch
  • Personal Loan
  • Parking
  • Loan
  • Insurance
  • Banking

Offers and Coupons for Kiwibank

  • No Offers and Coupon available in the site

About Kiwibank NZ

Kiwibank provides some of its banking services through its PostShops (post offices) and more recently through financial services only branches as well.

Source of information : kiwibank.co.nz

Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Kiwibank in Feilding, Manawatu – Whanganui 4702.

Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this website! You may feel free to leave a review or two down under and we will contact you as soon as possible!

We love reading your messages……

See Also : ANZ in Feilding

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

Kiwibank in Feilding
Average rating:  
 0 reviews