Kiwi Bank in Auckland, AKL 1010

Location in Auckland,Auckland(Phone number, Hours, map, Kiwi Bank Stores near me)
TheStoreLocator
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Peter Melville on TheStoreLocator

Five stars for kiwibank. Friendly staff and quick service.

Kiwi Bank hours, phone, locations

Kiwibank Limited is a subsidiary of the state-owned enterprise New Zealand Post Limited. They provides some of its banking services through its PostShops (post offices) and more recently through financial services only branches as well. Below is the Kiwibank information like contact number, store locations, hours, email, address and near me locations of Kiwibank.

Kiwi Bank Phone : 0800 501 501

Weekdays hours: Mon - Thu: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. / Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Weekends hours: Sat - Sun: Closed

Kiwi Bank Address : 155 Queen Street Auckland Central Auckland, 1010

City & State : Auckland, Auckland

Map : Directions

Website: https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/

Find detailed information about Kiwi Bank in Auckland Locations, Hours, Phone number, Email, holiday hours and Near me locations.

Kiwi Bank Regular Business Hours

What time does the Kiwi Bank Open and close?

Hours today Opening Hours Closing Hours
Monday 7:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 7:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 7:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m.
Saturday Closed        –
Sunday Closed        –

Bank hours may vary.

Holiday hours of Kiwi Bank

The hours of operation change during the holiday season. The majority of the banks will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:

  • Good Friday
  • Easter Sunday
  • Easter Monday
  • ANZAC Day
  • Christmas Day
  • Boxing Day
  • New Year’s Day

Kiwi Bank Map Directions & near me locations

Please, search Subway near me locations from the map below. Also, use this store locator tool to find store locations near you.

Directions and locations to Kiwi Bank, 155 Queen Street Auckland Central Auckland, 1010

Other Services

  • Business banking online
  • Visa Debit Card
  • Business overdraft

Offers and Coupons of Kiwi Bank

We have no ideas of this bank offers and coupon. please visit Kiwi bank

official website www.kiwibank.co.nz 

About Kiwi Bank NZ

Kiwibank is owned by the New Zealand government, with New Zealand Post owning 51% and the Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Superannuation Fund owning the other 49%. The bank originated from Alliance Party policy during the 1999—2002 term of the Labour-led coalition government.

Source of information : kiwibank.co.nz

Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Kiwi Bank in Auckland, AKL 1010.

Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

We love reading your messages……

See Also: Subway in Auckland

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review
TheStoreLocator
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Peter Melville on TheStoreLocator

Five stars for kiwibank. Friendly staff and quick service.